For Updated Information-Please click Here to visit County Judge Trey Duhon’s Facebook Page.
NOTICE – Fee for not paying delinquent bill on or before the 3rd of the month has increased to the following amount:
Cutoff/Disconnection $35.00 + Turn On/Reconnection $35.00 Total Fee $70.00.
“All same-day requests must be submitted no later than 3:00 p.m.”
Save time – pay by phone!!
The system gives you access to our account 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. It’s a convenient way to pay your bills on your own time- with no waiting!!
CALL 833-273-7452 today to make your payment over the phone.
Deliver sustainable and reliable, high-quality water at affordable rates for our customers by controlling, protecting, preserving, and distributing the District’s water through maximizing the public service of all District resources.
Bill Payment Options
Looking for the most convenient way to pay your bill? We offer a wide variety of payment options to our customers. Simply choose the option that best suits your needs…Learn more…
There are a number of easy ways to save water, and they all start with you. When you save water, you save money on your utility bills. Here are just a few ways…Learn more…
Deadline for Filing for Candidacy:
The deadline to file an application for a place on the May 2, 2020 General Election Ballot is Friday, February 14, 2020 at 5:00 p.m. The first day that such application may be filed is Wednesday, January 15, 2020.
Fecha límite para presentar la candidatura:
El último día para presentar la solicitud de un lugar en la boleta de votación de la Elección General del 2 de mayo de 2020 es el viernes 14 de febrero de 2020 a las 5:00 p.m. El primer
Requirements for filing for candidacy: [Municipal Utility District]
To be eligible to be a candidate for the position of Director, a person must:
- Be at least 18 years old;
- Be a resident citizen of the State of Texas; and
- Either own land subject to taxation in the District or be a qualified voter within the District.
Requisitos para presentar la candidatura: [Municipal Utility District]
Para ser elegible para ser candidato al cargo de Director, es obligatorio:
- Tener, como mínimo, 18 años;
- Ser ciudadano residente del Estado de Texas, y
- Ser propietario de un terreno sujeto a impuestos en el Distrito o ser un votante habilitado dentro del Distrito.
Hurricane Harvey Relief Funds for Wastewater System Repairs & Failing Clay Pipe 2018, Brookshire Municipal Water District (BMWD)
Texas Water Development Board Project
Funded in whole by Clean Water State Revolving Fund
Emergency Repairs to the wastewater lift stations/wastewater treatment plant and replace failing clay pipe in two different areas of the BMWD.
The Brookshire Municipal Water District would like to let you know that on April 16, 2018 the Texas Water Development Board approved by resolution a request from the Brookshire Municipal Water District for $490,000.00 in principal forgiveness from the Clean Water State Revolving Fund for design and construction of a Hurricane Harvey disaster recovery wastewater project.
- Sewage Treatment Plant expansion
- Storage and Pump Station at Cooper
- Replace I-10 bottleneck sewer
- New water well
- Begin replacing meters with cellular read meters to improve water loss
- Installed auto dialers in 7 lift station
- Survey Fire Hydrants and working on repair issues found
- Painted Elevated tanks
- Extensive rehab of distribution and collection system